Inland Empire Communities
Selling homes homes throughout the Inland Empire area of California including the communities of Chino, Chino Hills, Diamond Bar, Fontana, Phillps Ranch, Walnut as well as the surrounding towns of Ontario, Pomona, Corona, Riverside, Upland, Eastvale, Norco, Rancho Cucamonga and Montclair.
If you need any information about the area, call or text Keisha Hosea at 909-261-6377. You may also email at KHosea@KasiHomes.com
My goal is to make your real estate transaction as easy as possible.
Inland Empire Community Map
Click on map markers to find out more about the local communities
Inland Empire Links You Can Use
Inland Empire Traffic - Real time traffic updates throughout the Inland Empire and surrounding areas
Inland Empire News- News for the Inland Empire
County of San Bernardino Visitors Site- Site has links to everything that a person needs to find out about San Bernardino County activities, schools, shopping, etc.
Planning A trip to the Inland Empire?- This is a great site for Inland Empire visitors
Chino Hills E-notify- Receive alerts regarding emergency alerts, road closures, jobs, community meetings, council agendas, and more
Chino Hills News and Events- News and events throughout Chino Hills
Ten Things To Do Around Los Angeles, CA
Since the Inland Empire is only a 45 mile trek to Los Angeles, many visitors take advantage and go check out the sites of greater Los Angeles. Here are a few things you could do while in Los Angeles.
1. Check out Downtown Los Angeles- There are a ton of things to do downtown. There’s the garment district with loads of great shopping, the jewelry mart, China town, Olvera Street and loads of historical points of interest. One of my favorite spots for great Chinese food is Yang Chow’s.
2. The Staples Center- Got time to take in a great concert or a sporting event? The Staples Center offers supreme entertainment.
3. Los Angeles Convention Center- This is another great venue. You can check out a Home and Garden Show, attend a trade show or a host of other events.
4. The Hollywood Bowl- There’s lots of great entertainment venues around the L.A. area. The Hollywood Bowl happens to be one of them.
5. The Griffith Park Observatory- Take a look at the stars at the Griffith Park Observatory along with gorgeous views of the city.
6. Don’t forget to take a peek at The Hollywood Sign- You can’t visit Los Angeles without visiting the Hollywood Sign!
7. There are plenty of gorgeous upscale homes around the Los Angeles area, who knows you might even spot the home of a star or two if you are not careful!
8. Let’s not forget a trip to the beach. Sunny Southern California has plenty of beaches. Which one will you visit?
9. Kodak Theatre- Go catch a great show like Cirque du Soleil or the Academy Awards. You can even take a guided tour.
10. And last but not least, if you get a chance to tour it all in a helicopter like I did, you are sure not to be disappointed!